Face Mount Balustrades
1. Design your balustrade
Face/side mount glass balustrade using standoff pin to support the glass off the face of your structure. A fixing rod has to be inserted into the structure, so the structure must strong enough to hold the weight of glass. It can be installed onto timber or concrete. Generally, the double timer is required to do so.
The gap between glass panels has to be less than 100mm by the regulation. And most installers choose between 20-50mm gap. If the balustrade isn't on the ground floor, top rail is required.
2. Select glass panel size and quantity
Choose suitable panel width for your scenario. Panel width from 1000mm to 1600mm are commonly used.
Glass balustrade face mount panels made from 12mm clear toughened glass.
Height is standard 1280mm, width from 600 to 1800mm, and the increment is every 50mm.
*Factory Online Glass balustrade panels are toughened grade A safety glass which is tested and certified to comply with AS/NZS 2208:1996 Safety Glazing Materials In Buildings.
Stainless steel standoff pins made from 316 solid stainless steel, available in Mirror, Satin & Matt Black finish.
Install to concrete by M12 threaded rod, and Install to timber by M12 timber screw.
50mm diameter standoffs is more popular.
- 12mm clear toughened safety glass
- Height: 1280mm, Width: from 600 to 1800mm, 50mm increment
- Flat machine polished edges, 2mm radius corners
- x4 holes for panel width 600 to 1450mm,
- x6 holes for panel width 1500 to 1800mm
- AS/NZS 2208:1996 Certified, A Grade
- Australian Standard compliance logo etched
- Frameless standoff pin fixed glass balustrade is the modern fencing balustrade solution for deck, balcony and staircase. Renovation, DIY. It just adds value to your lovely house.
- Fully accredited to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2208 and with certificate. Every glass panel has an etched Compliance Logo for your peace of mind
- 2mm radius on each corner and polished side edges for additional safety.
- 5 years replacement warranty.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.