1. Design your balustrade
Generally, the gap between glass panels has to be less than 100mm by the regulation. And most installers choose between 30-50mm gap. If the balustrade isn't on the ground floor, top rail is required.
2. Select glass panel size and quantity
Glass balustrade panel is made from 12mm thickness toughened & heat soaked glass.
Height is standard 970mm, width from 200 to 2000mm, and the increment is every 50mm.
*Factory Online Glass balustrade panels are tested and certified to comply with AS/NZS 2208:1996 Safety Glazing Materials In Buildings.
3. Select spigots
We supply deck mount (screw-in) and core drill heavy-duty glass spigots available in mirror, satin & matt Black finish.
* Engineered in Australia with full NATA accreditation to meet Australian Standards AS1170.1.
* Made from solid 2205 duplex stainless steel (Grade sequence 2205 ＞ 316L ＞ 316 ＞ 304 stainless steel). 2205 Duplex stainless steel is stronger and has better corrosion resistance than 316L stainless steel.
* Calculate distance from spigot centre to edge of the glass is : (Panel Width) Divide by 6, For example: 1200mm / 6 = 200mm
4. Select top rail
If the balustrade isn't on the ground floor, a top rail is required. Top mount slotted handrail 25 x 21mm x 5.8 meters standard length, made by 316L stainless steel is available.
90-degree corner joiner, straight joiner, adjustable joiner, end cap & wall mount plate available.
5. Choose other materials:
Custom raked pool panel cut to size service available. Email drawing to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring the template to our warehouse to get a quote.
Spigots screw dynabolt, Quickset cement grout for core hole spigot, bigfoot channel, post and steel glass frame for local pickup.
6. Select glass clamps
Welcome to showroom: 221 Parramatta Road, Auburn, NSW 2144 (Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm)
(Opposite of Harvey Norman Auburn)
Glass Balustrade Panel Specification:
- Material: Clear toughened & heat soaked safety glass panel
- Thickness: 12mm
- Dimensions: Height: 970mm, Width: 200 ~ 2000mm ( increment: 50mm)
- Edge Finish: Flat polished edge,
- Corner Finish: smooth 2mm radius in x4 corners
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS 2208:1996
- Warranty: 10-year replacement
Stainless Steel Spigot Specification:
- Heavy Duty solid stainless steel spigot suitable for both pool fence & balustrade glass panel.
- Engineered in Australia with full NATA accreditation to meet Australian Standards AS1170.1.
- Material: 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel (Grade sequence 2205 ＞ 316L ＞ 316 ＞ 304 stainless steel)
- 2205 Duplex stainless steel is stronger and has better corrosion resistance than 316L stainless steel.
- Friction fit, no hole is required on the glass panel. Glass is firmly secured by tightening 2 grub screws.
- Patented product. New design, with handy "Tilt-Adjustable" Technology, makes installation easier and faster.
- Mirror (polished), Satin (brushed) & Matt Black surface finish available.
- Come with stainless steel cover plate.
- 10 year replacement warranty, 1 year black paint.
- Frameless glass balustrade is the most popular fencing solution in recent years. Renovation, DIY. It just adds value to your lovely house.
- Provides unobstructed views. It does not only look great but also provides maximum visibility when supervising children.
- Fully accredited to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2208 and with certificate. Every glass panel has an etched Compliance Logo for your peace of mind.
- 2mm radius in each corner and polished edges for additional safety.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.